Public safety and security – key priority for governments across the world
The global public safety and security market size is estimated to grow from USD 220.82 billion in 2015 to USD 370.64 billion by 2020; a key priority of governments around the world is to ensure the safety of their citizens, organizations and financial institutions.*
*Public Safety and Security Market by Solution, Service,Vertical and Region - Global Forecast to 2020
Be where the security community congregates
10,000 government leaders, law enforcement agencies, government-linked bodies and security professionals from private sectors in 54 countries and regions will congregate in Singapore in July 2017.
Stay ahead of the game
80% of the exhibitors said they were satisfied with their participations in 2015 and have met their objectives of generating new sales leads and promote company and product awareness.
Expand your business internationally
62% of 2015 attendees were from Asia Pacific, 17% from Europe, 8% from the Americas, 6% from Middle East and 6% from Africa.
Meeting of the like-minded
A perfect opportunity to network,learn and share knowledge with subject experts, speakers, and 500 delegates at the INTERPOL World Congress – a captive audience with specific interest in subject areas like safe cities, cyber, IoT, artificial intelligence, biometric and genetic and synthetic biology.
Qualified buyers you should not miss
63% of the visitors are directly involved in purchasing process; 60% were looking for new products and solutions while 40% were sourcing for alternative suppliers.
Reach out to the public sector
35% of the visitors in 2015 were from law enforcement such as police forces, anti-narcotics, investigation bureaus,immigration departments, customs,airport security, ministries of interior,security councisl, regulatory boards and other government agencies and authorities including transport authorities, civil defence, prison services, infocomm authorities and others.
Today Singapore is one of the world's safest cities, trusted for its integrity,quality, reliability, rule of law, and enforcement of intellectual property rights. Singapore is also emerging as a thought leader for safety and security in the Asia Pacific region.
Hear from our exhibitors
INTERPOL World saw a tremendous success on its debut. The vibrant exchange of best practices, experiences and technologies across various government agencies and international organizations underscores the event’s significance as the premier platform for global industry captains to have insightful exchange of conversations and to collaborate to find innovative solutions to address various security challenges.
Exhibition was useful especially to understand new technologies in the area of safe and smart cities.
- Sathvik Rao, Product Manager, Singtel, Singapore
INTERPOL World was a good platform for us to introduce our solutions to the right target audience on a large scale. We were able to engage in comprehensive conversations with audience and explore potential partnerships.
- Erel Rosenberg, CEO, DFRC Pte Ltd
The quality of discussions at INTERPOL World was outstanding and we are very glad to have been a part of an excellent event. The event provided a platform for NEC to introduce its latest innovations and to engage relevant authorities on current security issues.
- Hironori Takahashi, VP, Public Business Unit, NEC Corporation
PUBLIC SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
FORENSICS AND INVESTIGATIONS
- Anti-counterfeiting solutions
- Anti-spam software
- Anti-spyware software
- Anti-virus software
- Authentication software
- Automatic vehicle location (AVL) and detection
- Big data analysis
- Biometrics authentication and verification
- CBRN detection systems
- CCTV and video analytics
- Cloud application security
- Computers forensics
- Contactless smart ID
- Counter terrorism solutions
- Custodial management systems
- Data forensics
- Data security
- Digital forensics solutions and investigation
- Document authenticity control equipment
- Document/passport readers
- Drones/Robotics/Artificial Intelligence
- Evidence and forensics software
- Fraud detection software
- Genetic and synthetic biology
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Identity management and access control
- Imaging and sighting equipment
- Incident and emergency warning systems
- Interception, jamming and monitoring systems
- Internet security
- Intrusion detection
- IP and brand protection technologies
- Mobile security
- Ordnance removal and disposal
- Perimeter protection solutions
- Phishing detection software
- Public safety technologies
- Radio communications systems
- Risk management software
- Security and surveillance equipment
- Special-purpose vehicles
- SSL security
- Storage security software
- Surveillance systems
- Systems, command and design centres
- Track and trace
- Unmanned systems