About Suntec Singapore
Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City,
INTERPOL World 2017 will be held in Suntec Singapore Exhibition and Convention Center (in short, Suntec Singapore).
Suntec Singapore is a world-class venue located at the heart of Asia’s most integrated meetings, conventions and exhibitions hub. With 100,000 sqm of versatile floor space over six levels, this award-winning venue with top notch facilities and service is designed to cater to a diverse range of events.
A fully integrated convention city, Suntec Singapore offers direct access to 5,200 hotel rooms, 1,000 retail outlets, 300 restaurants, 6 museums and a world-class performing arts centre, Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, all within a 15-minute walk. In addition, it is conveniently located adjacent to the Central Business District with Changi International Airport a mere 20 minutes away.
For more information, visit website.
How to get there
From Changi Airport, Singapore
- Taxis are available at the taxi stands at the Arrival levels of each Terminal. A ride to the city takes about 30 minutes and costs between $20 and $40. Fares are metered and there is an additional Airport surcharge for all trips originating from the Airport:
- $5 Airport surcharge: 5.00pm - midnight (Fri - Sun)
- $3 Airport surcharge: All other times
- Other surcharge (midnight surcharge and peak hours surcharge) may apply depending on your time of arrival at Changi Airport
For more information, please visit www.changiairport.com.
To Suntec Singapore
Driving to Suntec
There are 4 access routes to Suntec Singapore by car:
- Nicoll Highway
- Raffles Boulevard (from Bras Basah Road)
- Temasek Avenue (from Raffles Boulevard)
- Rochor Road Exit from East Coast Expressway (ECP)
For parking fee, please visit website at http://sunteccity.com.sg/
Suntec Singapore is easily accessible by MRT. The nearest MRT Stations are Esplanade Station and Promenade Station via the Circle Line which will bring you directly to Suntec Singapore (2mins’ walk). Alternatively, take the MRT to City Hall Station, followed by a 5-10 mins’ walk via an underpass to Suntec Singapore.
By Public Buses to Suntec Singapore:
36, 70M, 111, 133, 133A, 162M, 518, 518A, 700A, 857, NRI, 97, 97A, 70A, 106, 502, 502A, 502B, 518, 551, 578, 581, 577, 580, 575, 576, 579