Inspiring ideas, stimulating dialogues
Each day, the Congress will bring together some 500 international delegates who will address the future of law enforcement, criminality and directives, through different tracks and perspectives. Participants get to catch a glimpse of how the police and criminal morph under the radar of high-technology and smart policing.
- Future Security: Strategic thought leadership
A strategic approach on future security presentations and discussion by high-level thought leadership think tanks of government policy makers, law enforcers and key industry leaders.
- Future Policing: Embodiment of better policing techniques
International delegates and experts from public and private sectors interacting with keynote speakers on topics such as Cyber, IoT, Biometrics, Big Data Analytics, Robotics / Intelligence, Genetics and Synthetic Biology, just to name a few.
Chiefs, Heads, Directors, Officers, Security Professionals, Security Consultants, System Integrators from:
- Homeland Security Departments
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Regulators and Policy-makers
- Critical Infrastructure, including
- Public Transportation
- Public Utilities
- Sports Stadiums
- Commercial Sectors, including
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- E- and M-commerce
- Data Centres
- Hotel Chains
- Oil and Gas
- Brand owners
- Commercial, Residential and Industrial Property Developers
- R&D Institutions
Meanwhile, if you have any queries or are keen to participate in INTERPOL World Congress, kindly write to us at congress@Interpol-world.com