7 July, 10.30 – 12.30, Theatre 1
1.5 hour panel discussion that would consist of a 1-hour curated discussion followed by 30 minute of Q & A.
The panel will consist of:
- Moderator: Michael Smith Jr, Partner, SeedPlus
- Chirayu Wadke Partner SeedPlus
- Christopher Church, Digital Forensic Lab, INTERPOL Global Complex for Innovation
- Fernando Fernandez, Digital Forensic Lab, INTERPOL Global Complex for Innovation
- Michael Smith, Security CTO for APJ, Akamai Technologies
- Nicole Eagan, CEO, Darktrace
Theme of Discussion
Automation and the rise of IoT can be used to make the world a better place or to do bad things. The panel will discuss more of these issues and debate the whitespaces for potential startup innovation and opportunities for VCs to invest.
Possible topics to discuss:
- What happens if autonomous cars are used to do bad things?
- With the rise of devices connected to the internet, how do we make sure they are used for good and not bad?
- Is the industry doing enough to make IoT secure?
- Is automation going to make the world a better place or a scarier place?
- What should the role of government be in safeguarding IoT and automated devices?
- What is the role of private enterprise in securing IoT and safeguarding automation?
Interested? Send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org today! Please include your Name, Job Title, Organization, Email and Telephone number.