PUBLIC SECTOR REGISTRATION
Special rates apply for Embassies, High Commissions and members of the Public Sector.
Please click here to send a request to the INTERPOL World Event Manager with your organization and business email. Once verified, you will receive a registration link to register online. Please note that a copy of your staff pass must be presented for verification upon collection of badge onsite.
All delegates will be entitled to the following:
- Access to the INTERPOL World 2017 Congress on the day registered for
- Admission to the INTERPOL World 2017 Exhibition from 5-7 July 2017. A separate visitor badge is not required.
- INTERPOL World 2017 Congress materials
- Networking breaks and lunches for the registered day(s)
Note: EC-Council will award 1 ECE point per hour (Only applicable for EC-Council Certified Members)
We would like to request for a digital photograph, which will be used for identification throughout the Congress. Specifications of the photograph required as follows:
- Front-facing photo against a white background
- Resolution of 300 dpi (or higher)
- Be in size 400 by 514 pixels (passport photo size)
- Should not be larger than 1MB in file size
- Be in JPEG or PNG format
Submission of the photograph during online registration is preferred to avoid queue during registration check-in at the actual event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(I) CONGRESS FEES AND INFORMATION
The INTERPOL World 2017 Event Manager has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of a registrant to register for the Congress. In case of any registrant’s misconduct, abuse or submission of any inaccurate or falsified particulars, the Event Manager reserves the right to disqualify the registrant. Standard Congress fees MUST reach the Event Manager by 31 May 2017 for early bird registration and by 30 June 2017 for regular registration. All bank charges will be borne by the registrant, where applicable. Standard Congress Fees apply to ALL delegates who register at the Congress venue during the Congress period of 4 to 6 July 2017. Confirmation of registration will be issued only upon receipt of full payment. The Event Manager reserves the right to alter the programme, topics, speakers and dates of event without prior notification to delegates. Please refer to the Cancellation and Substitution Policy below if the registered delegate is unable to attend the Congress.
(II) LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
The registered delegate acknowledges that he/she has no right to lodge any claim against the INTERPOL World 2017 Event Manager should the Event be hindered or prevented to take place by any unexpected political, economic or pandemic events, or generally by force majeure, or by the non-appearance of scheduled programme changes. With registration, the delegate accepts this provision. The Event Manager is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of cancellation of the INTERPOL World 2017Congress, all pre-paid fees will be refunded in full less any necessary administrative charges incurred. However, the Event Manager is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such cancellation.
The registered delegate is advised to purchase his/her own travel insurance and to extend the policy to cover personal possessions as the INTERPOL World 2017 Event Manager does not cover individuals against cancellation of bookings, theft, or damage to their personal belongings.
(IV) LETTER OF INVITATION
Registrants requiring an official letter of invitation for the purpose of obtaining an entry visa to Singapore to attend the INTERPOL World 2017 Congress may submit their request in writing to the Event Manager at email@example.com. The letter of invitation is not a commitment from the Event Manager to provide any kind of financial support, hosting arrangement, nor does it guarantee any entry visa will be issued. The letter will be issued to the requesting registrant only after the Congress fees have been paid in full. Any expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of the registrant.
(V) ENTRY VISA APPLICATION AND VALIDITY OF PASSPORT
The registered delegate should have a valid passport, onward/return tickets, onward facilities (e.g. visas, entry permits, etc.) to their next destination and sufficient funds for stay in Singapore. Please visit the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority website for more information on entry visas requirements: http://www.ica.gov.sg.
(VI) CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- Requests for cancellation and/or transfer of passes must be made in writing to the Event Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds for cancellation are subject to the following conditions:
- 70% of total fees will be refunded if notification of cancellation is received in writing before 31 May 2017
- No refund will be given if notification of cancellation is received in writing after 31 May 2017
- Bank charges levied during transactions will be borne by the registrant. Requests for transfer of passes will not be entertained after 31 May 2017, whereby all such requests will be treated as requests for cancellation.
- The Event Manager reserves the right to cancel or alter the content and timing of the programme. In the event of cancellation of the IW 2017 Congress, all pre-paid fees will be refunded in full less any necessary administrative charges incurred.